Official Hockey Scoresheet
Lifetime Hockey is pleased to present you with a complimentary scoresheet. It is modeled after the official scoresheets used by USA Hockey and adapted for Adult recreational play.
To use the scoresheet click here and download and print this MS Word Document.
Some items on the scoresheet that may not be self explanatory.
1. The top boxes summarize the game.
2. The Home and Away team boxes are for player names and numbers. The Goalie (G) and Captain (C) go on the top lines.
3. The Shot on Goals box provides an easy way to keep track of shots. As each shot is taken (must be on net) the score keeper makes a check mark on each number. It is relatively easy during the period intermissions to determine the total shot for each team for the period.
4. The scoring section columns:
PP/SH Power Play or Short Handed goal
Time Time the goal occurred
Goal Number of player scoring the goal
Assist Number of first player assisting
Assist Number of second player assisting
5. The Penalties Section columns
Home The Number of the home player committing the penalty
Away The number of the away player committing the penalty
Min The number of minutes in the penalty
Offense The name of the penalty - e.g. Roughing
Start Start time of the penalty
End End time of the penalty (this is very helpful if you do not have a penalty timer on the scoreboard)
G/NG Goal or No Goal during the penalty